Thoughtful Works enables you to understand the challenges that you are facing and from a research base, can work with individuals, teams and the organisation for progress fit for purpose.
Specifically it provides:
- Promotion of Learning and Development
- Workshops, Keynotes
- High energy and engaging facilitation
- Individual consultation (coaching), that can include individual organisational role development.
- Group and peer supervision/observation opportunities
- Project work to shift organisational culture towards solution based outcomes.
- Leadership training and team development.
- Community and learner based action research
We work with:
- Not for Profits